LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Thursday 3 April 2014

HAVE YOU SEEN IT YET?

Sunshine lovelies!
                        " BECAUSE WHEN I SHOP, THE WORLD GETS BETTER"-REBECCA BLOOMWOOD, CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC.

ALERT! All you lovely fashionistas out there! Have you all seen the movie CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC as yet?   If your answer is no.. what  are you all waiting for? Go on grab a packet of buttery popcorn, and your remotes!

Why will I see it? : Because I can relate to it! Those beautiful dresses(*drool*), those mannequins shouting for me from the window displays, that magic card that swipes, only for surprises! The movie has it all! For all those who cannot relate to it, watch it for Huge Dancy and Isla Fisher!
               
                                                           
What you all can expect?: Lots and lots of laughter, good clothes, amazing actors, and a fun filled ride which you all will definitely want to take again!

What is better than the movie?: The book ofcourse!( its a series! my favourite is Mini shopaholic)ALL BOOKS BY SOPHIE KINSELLA!

Rating: 4.5/5

P.S: ARE YOU ALL TELLING ME YOU ALL HAVE SEEN IT, THEN NEXT ON MY LIST,A CINDERELLA STORY! ( NO, ITS NOT ANIMATED!)

DID YOU ALL WATCH IT? WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THE MOVIE? LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!

6 comments:

  1. I have watched it! It's an amazing movie! 5/5 for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fashion Gourmand! The movie is great!:)

      Delete
  2. I love confession of a shopholic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amrita! I love it too! I cut 0.5 because there is no sequel!:P

      Delete
  3. I like the movie, but I would like to see you do a review of Bride Wars. It's my all time favourite romcom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maanini! Yes sure! I love that movie too! I ll do a review soon! :)

      Delete