LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Friday 18 July 2014

Now Write A Blog Post!

Hi everyone!
Do you love writing? Are you planning to start a blog? Are you already a blogger?
If so, here is a chance to get featured on my blog!
You can send me any post related to current fashion trends, a review on any product, or a nail art tutorial!
This is open to everyone! ( Bloggers as well as non bloggers! Remember the one who sends the best blog post will be featured!:D)
For all bloggers, you can send me your blog links as well and I will feature it on my blog!
Steps to get featured!
1. Send your post to: stylesaysit@gmail.com
2. Like my Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/stylesaysit/timeline 

3.Subscribe to my blog by mail!

Yes, thats it! And the best blog post gets featured!

Get started and till next time, keep it stylish!:D

P.S: For any queries or PR requests contact me at: stylesaysit@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment