LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Saturday 13 September 2014

Quick Bourjois Service! Review!

Hi lovelies!

Okay, so everytime I actually feel like changing my nail paint, its either too late at night or its lunch time! And these nail paints take like forever to dry!
 So sometimes I really wish like I could change that, but the Fact is, I cant!
And to top the drying time, all that pain of removing your polish, finding cotton, discovering that your acetone was over, spoiling your perfectly painted nail to remove another nail's paint just adds up to my boredom!
Result, I don't change my nail paint for days together!  But recently (I think Fairy Godmother listed to me) and I saw this beauty on my cousin's dressing table- Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. Bliss.
Next thing I do, go search for it in India (She got it from Paris)

PRODUCT: Bourjois Majic Nail Polish Remover

Price in India: INR 800

What is it? : It is an acetone free nail paint remover. No cotton needed! It comes in a small tub with sponge where you dip your finger, twist it, and you are done!The one I have is Red fruit and Vanilla and it smells like bliss.






MY EXPERIENCE: I love,LOVE nail paints! So the entire concept of this product is absolutely super.Bourjois claims 1 second removal per nail which is pretty much true( except Glitter)
The main avantage is that it is acetone free and has Almond oil! You can actually feel the oil on your fingers when you are done twisting( Which is not a bad thing, it's very mild,yet effective!) I love the mild fragrance that it leaves behind as well! The only con is the price! It's quite heavy on the pocket, but you save on cotton and acetone for quite sometime!(SA at the  counter claims it will last a year or more!Let's see!) Another worthy mention is that it does remove glitter nail paint quite nicely!( less effort than otherwise)

What I like:
1. Effectively removes nail paint
2. Acetone free.
3.Amazing fragrance.
4.Almond oil is nourishing
5. Amazing Concept! Saves a lot of time!

What I don't like:
1. Very pricey.
2.Glitter particles tend to adhere to the sponge while removal ing glitter!

Overall: 4.5/5 Go ahead, buy it!

P.S: I had been away from the blog for quite a while and now I will make up for it by some amazing offers for the lovelies who follow the blog! Stay tuned!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment