LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Wednesday 26 March 2014

NEW TRENDS I AM OBSERVING THIS SEASON ! #1



Hey Fashionistas!
I have been observing certain trends this season! Solid colours and metal belts being one of them! I had first observed it on Sonakshi Sinha!

HERE IS HER LOOK:
I think she wore it well! The silver metal belt worn over the black peplum jumpsuit looks great! It flaunts her hourglass figure well!
I saw this look on other celebrities as well( Most of them in Nikhil Thampi creations)
PARINEETI CHOPRA IN NIKHIL THAMPI.
SONAM KAPOOR ALESSANDRA RICH.



CHITRANGADA IN NIKHIL THAMPI.

HUMA QURESHI IN NIKHIL THAMPI.

Kareena Kapoor Tom Ford The Style Diary Of A Bollywood Diva
KAREENA KAPOOR IN TOM FORD.
I think the idea of a metal belt over darks colours like black,navy,maroon, etc looks great! According to me Sonakshi Sinha wore it most elegantly!
I am looking for a good metal belt since long! The thrift shops on linking road and colaba do not have it yet!
However ,I saw it on one site called www.stylefiesta.com!
It is available for INR 820 on this site!
Have my eyes on it! But I am not sure I will be buying it anytime soon!(Atleast not till I find it somewhere below INR 200 :P )
What do you think is the latest trend this season? Do let me know!
PICTURE COURTESY: GOOGLE.

2 comments: