LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Sunday 30 March 2014

STYLE REPORT # 1





Hello lovely people!
                             I  just saw Sonam Kapoor and Anil Kapoor's episode on KOFFEE WITH KARAN SEASON 4!Today I am going to talk about what Sonam wore!

So I generally love, LOVE what stylish Sonam wears! But her look on the show dint work well with me!

Here is how she looked:
MARC JACOBS CREATION

MY TAKE: Sonam decided to wear a monochrome gown my MARC JACOBS.She wore it with chandelier ruby earrings( WHAT?).NO Sonam! 
DETAIL ANALYSIS: Okay! So the top half of the gown is something I like! But the other half dint really work  for me! That good girl hairstyle(yeah I call it that, dosent it look like?) and chandelier earrings dosent work for me!I would like to wear monochrome like how Deepika or Kareena did:
MONOCHROME with a dash of colour( not always a red lip) works WONDERS! I love how these two beauties wore outfit!
What do you think of Sonam's look? Leave your comments below!

P.S: I CANNOT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S KOFFEE WITH KARAN!

1 comment: