LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Saturday 31 May 2014

Sneak Peak#4

Hi Everyone!

Well, I have a series of products lined for a review for you all!Lets start with a nail paint that has made its way to my favourites! ( I drool over nail paints, as mentioned earlier and have a pretty good collection of them! :P)

Coming back to the point, the nail paint I was talking about was ZOYA POLISH IN THE SHADE RENEE.

I PURCHASED IT FROM: www.myenvybox.com

PRICE: INR 450 FOR 15 ML.

HAVE A LOOK!

WHAT IS IT? It is a nice bright neon pink nail paint! Well, to me its a combination of neon and bubblegum pink!

EAGER TO KNOW MORE? WELL STAY TUNED FULL REVIEW COMING UP SOON!

P.S: THOUGH THE NAIL PAINT IS FOR INR 450, I GOT IT USING MY ENVY POINTS! YOU CAN GET ENVY POINTS TOO, BY PURCHASING MY ENVY BOX.FOR FULL REVIEW OF MY ENVY BOX APRIL CLICK: http://stylesaysit.blogspot.com/2014/04/now-unveiling-my-envy-box-april-2014.html

2 comments: