LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

LET YOUR STYLE DO THE TALKING!

Wednesday 7 May 2014

True Indian!

This post is a part of Cricket just got better!Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

Okay, so needless to say that we Indians are cricket crazy! We love, Love cricket ( not that most of play it, but we are sure to watch it with a tub of buttery popcorn! :P) We not only watch the game, but feel it ( Remember,  how badly we pray when our team needs a six to win?) We breathe the game!

So like most the Indians I too love watching the game! IPL is super fun ( especially in the holidays when you have nothing substantial to do!)

So today I am going to share with you all something crazy that I have done in order to NOT miss a match of cricket!  So last season of IPL was super fun! ( Like ever!:P) and we had 3 tickets to go watch a match at Wankhede!( Like WOW!) And even more exciting  was that it was a Mumbai Indians V/S Kings XI Punjab! ( That means I get to see Sachin Tendulkar! , Remember he played last year?) So all things good till now, but what when you have 3 tickets among 4 people? No one wants to opt out right! So I thought of a way to make my entry definite in the match! I organised my sister's favourite star's movie tickets  with her friends at a premium movie theatre( OKAY, I did this because she is an accountant and dosent believe in wasting money, so in this way there was no chance of her attending the match! :P)

YAY, So I had made my way to watching the match! And I was super duper excited( needless to mention!) I grabbed my seat an hour before it started! And then the rest was crazy fun!

Also have you all seen the new features of starsports.com? #KannaKeepCalm with Pepsi IPL at starsports.com!Are you stuck in traffic and want to watch the match now? Yes there is a solution! Anyone can log on to www.starsports.com and watch the match LIVE without any disturbances! And I love the new Zip Clips which are quick videos that capture key match points in real time! Also on the right hand side of the web  page there is a schedule of upcoming matches, ongoing matches and concluded matches! This way all you cricket crazy people will never miss your favourite matches! And also what I love about the new web page is that you can sign up for FREE VIDEO UPDATES OF PEPSI IPL!( How cool!) Also there is an option of replay!( For all those who want to see the six that has just gone by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment